Jason Sampson & Layla
Current Training Schedule
Summer Training schedule for 2019 Coming Soon We invite you to come out and join us in one of our upcoming training classes and meet the new 4-pawed friends we have added to our team. All classes held at 6:30 PM at our facility unless otherwise noted. If you have any friends that would like to assist in one of the training classes please feel free to call to RSVP.
Training with Amy 6:30 PM at the Rouse Estate in Youngsville, PA.
Thank you all for you hard work and dedication, it is with your help that we can provide highly skilled Service Dogs to those in need. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the office at (814) 726-1620 or email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at our next training class.
Copyright New Hope Assistance Dogs, Inc. 2015. All Rights Reserved.
Make Monetary Donations Here Using PayPal
Credit or debit card donations can be made here via our secure PayPal link.
No PayPal account required.
Tax deductible donations are not allowed to be allotted to a special individual and/or dog. Tax deductible donations are allowed to the fullest extent allowed by law. Please consultant you tax advisor for legal tax advice.
Current Clients Raising Funds
Donations for Service Dog for Karen G.
Trinity & Lake
Thank -you for
Erie Zoo * Erie, PA
Donations for Brinley's Seizure Response Dog
Donations for Sophie & Service Dog Calla
Donations for Service Dog for Halle
NEW HOPE ASSISTANCE DOGS INC.
3 Scott Run Rd. Phone: (814) 726-1620
Warren, PA. 16365 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Credit or debit card donations can be made here via our secure PayPal link.
* No PayPal account required.
* A TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION is not allowed to be allotted to a specific recipient and/or dog.
* A NON TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATION is allowed to be requested to go to any recipient or dog.
* Donations are tax deductible allowed to the fullest extent allowed by law. Please consultant you tax advisor for legal tax advice for your situation.